The following are legal terms and conditions, covering The Allegro Company and SFI websites that link here, and all of the products and services contained on these websites. All material on these websites is owned and operated by The Allegro Company. The website and all content in these websites may not be copied, reproduced, uploaded or transmitted without The Allegro Company’s prior written consent. By accessing these websites you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Information on this website is provided for general purposes only.
The material and content posted on The Allegro Company and SFI websites is provided without warranty of any kind. Transmission of information from these websites does not create any form of relationship with The Allegro Company and SFI. The Allegro Company and SFI shall not be responsible for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages. Information on these websites is not guaranteed to be correct, current or complete, and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Links on our website
When you visit one of our websites or use our software, we may use information collected:
- to provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Products and Services, to respond to your enquiries, and for other customer service purposes and policy updates
- to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you
- for marketing and promotional purposes
- to better understand how users access and use our websites, Products and Services, both on an aggregated and individualised basis, in order to improve our websites, Products and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes
- we collect the data to have a better visibility on our client base and their behaviour. It’s used to learn about clients’ engagement levels, and used in aggregate by our product and marketing team to better understand the navigation path, retention and funnel drop-offs
Information We Collect Directly From You:
Our access download feature requires you to provide your details. To receive our publications you must provide e.g. your first name, last name, email, organisation, job title, phone number and country. We may use this information in aggregated form or we may associate it with your email address and other personal information that we collect about you.
Information We Collect Automatically:
We may automatically collect information about your use of our websites, Product or Services through cookies. This information may include: your domain name, your browser type and operating system, web pages you view, links you click, IP address, device ID, all data submitted by you, the length of time you visit our Sites and or use of our Products and Services, the referring URL or the webpage that led you to one of our Sites. We use this information to improve our Sites, Products and Services.
If you engage with our brand on Social Media and like, comment, follow us etc we will have access to your interactions and profile information.
Opt out of Communications:
You may opt out of receiving informational communications from The Allegro Company and SFI by following the instructions provided in those communications.
Changes to this Notice
This Notice is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. We may change this Notice from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically.
Dated – 6/04/2020
For further information, about any of the information in this statement, please contact us.